02 November 2011

public

Lately i haven't really wanted to write anything for the public to read.
I wonder was that is.

I wrote 4,000 words on monday and have written everyday since.

not nothing public... until now..


here it goes.


__________________
Fall down nine times,
Stand up ten.
_______________________



_________________

People say life is short and you need to
live to the fullest, because you never know when you
are going to get hit by a bus.


What are the odds of that?

Make good and wise choices everyday.

Because most of you will have 50 years to reflect upon the

consequences of those choices.
__________________________



_______________

Gratitude to me
is simply
smiling
when
i
don't
want
to.
________



__________________

Recently, I have
been treated like a lady,
which helped
me see, I was never
really acting like
one before.
humbled
that I was
exposed to a gentleman
that demanded a lady
by his simple
presence.
___________________



__________________________

A acquire something new,
something you have never had,
You must do new things,
you must do things
you have never done.
I don't think I even really
know what it means
to do this things
with all I've got.
________________________




___________________
Let.your.past.make.you.better.not.bitter



0 comments: