07 June 2008

BELLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iisH26YNyQY&NR=1



"Don't Worry."
"Oh i don't worry, I used to worry, then I did a little research and I found out that 10 out of 10 people...die. Do you think that this is all there is and that we only live once?"
"Well so far I haven't met anyone that has lived twice."

This is a movie referral and Maren referred it so it's legit. For anyone who knows me, I'm pretty picky with movies, but grab the tissues or use your hand like i did. I learned more about sacrifice, spanish, food, love, and passion.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I saw your comment on my blog! I'll add you to the link list!

Miss Jackie said...

Seen it! Loved it! It was not one of my "usual" picks but I really like it- plus I LOVE the name Bella so I picked it up....shh, but Jess lost it!....he's a softie when it comes to little girls!!!

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

Well if you had to be a softy for anything.. It got to be daddy's esp for such a great dad