26 January 2009

days

I have 18 days to flesh out 6- 12 pieces of Art for the Bachelors of Fine.
my blogging will be limited due to this deadline.
I can try to photograph my progress and post it here and there until then.
But I am alive and quite "happyily" Progressing.

I'm heading back to Arizona in 3 weeks so the deadline really needs to be executed well.
On another note, I wanted to grow my hair, but i always cut it. i thought this might help.

My sister Hollie did it. no she is a not a stylist or hairdresser.. beauty school drop out.. that can do ANYTHING...


I hope you are well.. After the art application for school, i want to practice taking pictures so let me know "what's up"

More to Come on the crush as well

6 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!! Excited for crush updates! Is that what the trip to AZ is for?!? :)

ms said...

Wow - I haven't seen your hair long in years - exciting! It looks great, tell Hollie good job.

Fausett Family said...

Oooh I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Amy said...

Oh, you look sexy!!! (whistles)

Luke and Erin said...

Looks great!

Cami said...

I LOVE the hair. It is so wierd to not see you sister missionary-ish. Is that a word? I mean that in a good way. ;) Now you are sexy! Missionaries can't be sexy, right?