06 August 2011

HOW MANY KIDS SHOULD YOU HAVE?





Dad, Mom, Hollie

 trevor, shellie, roxy, me, hollie
 Me and hollie




it's an overwhelmingly good feeling, 
when I think about how perfect my family is... 
Perfect meaning...
each one is meant to be
...complete...
Completing our family.

and for the siblings not in the photos, 
we seriously talked about 
you all the time 
at the dinner table.

Everyone was seated for the prayer, and someone would say:
ARE WE MISSING SOMEONE?

and we always were.

and then we waited patiently for our mother to have 8 kids in 11 years.

until we got this one:

And its crazy how much this little guy has completed our family. Yes we waited for a boy for a long time.... and then we got him and we dressed him up as a girl.

I love you Alex.


2011







And I'm sorry if you feel like I'm hard on you, or overbearing spiritually.
I just want the best for you.



We are so excited for tomorrow.

Congratulations on your court of honor.

Our family was not complete or perfect until we had you.












2 comments:

christina hatton said...

i love this. um ps i can tell which kiddo u are in the family pics! you havent changed much ahahah also never realized there was only one boy in the bunch. this gave me a lot of peace that when its right we will know when to have more kiddos. you rock my world. every day. all the time.

Lala said...

Second Mommy is so stinkin' cute!