10 August 2011

Let's talk about Depression, or at least what I know about it.

Depression defined:

Depression is a common mental disorder that presents with depressed mood, loss of interest or pleasure, feelings of guilt or low self-worth, disturbed sleep or appetite, low energy, and poor concentration.




I have experienced loss of interest with plenty of things.

I have felt guilt and even low worth.

I have not been diagnosed by a Dr.

and I dont take any medicine, except vitamin gummies

and viactiv (its for calcium and looks and taste like a tootsie roll)


I would say we all feel many of these emotions.

I literally believe that Creation curbs depression, 
or at least weakens it.
When we do new things, and create, it's stimulating.

It changes "things" in our brain.









view original source at the bottom to see the video.

It was a great time, with a great friend of mine.

We met as fellow art students, so when we get together, its pure fun and creating new things.



Let us ponder this principle to make sense of the previous comment:



I think we just need to feed our brain more good things:






0 comments: